• Been with the firm since 1985 and became partner in 1990.
• Received a Master of Business Administration from Cal Poly Pomona, in 1988.
• Received Bachelor Degree from University of Washington, in 1977.
• Work concentrates on dairy farm accounting and agricultural accounting. His work includes dairy farm financial statements and income tax preparation with a variety of clients and businesses, however, his close work with dairy owners and managers takes most of his time and involves detailed financial analysis, cash flow projections, estate planning, and loan management.
• Although he works out of the Ontario office his dairy clientele extend up to Northern California and eastward to Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.