• Joined the firm in 1992 as a partner in the Modesto office.
• Grew up on the San Joaquin valley dairy farm his grandfather started in 1906.
• Received his Bachelor of Science degree from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo in June, 1982.
• Worked for seven years in the San Francisco bay area with two of the Big Five accounting firms before moving to Modesto in 1989.
• Currently handles accounting for agriculture. Also provides small business clients with their accounting, tax and business planning needs.
• Married to Ginny and has three daughters, Katy, Bekah and Courtney.