Michael Converse has over 16 years of experience in accounting, tax and consulting services to various agricultural and manufacturing enterprises. Upon receiving his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo Michael began working with Genske, Mulder & Co., LLP in their Costa Mesa office. Michael provides an array of services to his clients including review and compilation of client financial statements, tax planning and preparation, estate planning, business formation and dissolution, and various complex transactions. Michael has worked with clients ranging in size and complexity from basic sole proprietorships to multi entity business combinations. Michael strives to develop and maintain effective accounting systems with his clients to aid in timely financial reporting.
• California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
• Licensed to practice as a Certified Public Accountant in the state of California since 2003.
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL EMPHASIS:
• Dairy and Agriculture
• Financial Statement Preparation
• Tax and Estate Planning
• Tax Deferred Exchanges
• Cash Flow Projections
• Entity Formation and Dissolution/Restructuring
• Complex Business Transactions