John Schultz has over 12 years of experience specializing in tax, consulting and accounting for agricultural, dairy farm accounting, tree and row crop farming, and beef cattle accounting as well as to other non-agricultural related industries. Immediately after he completed his undergraduate accounting program at the University of California – Riverside, John was hired on at Genske Mulder & Company’s Ontario office, where he provides a full range of accounting services to his clients throughout the country. John provides extensive accounting services to dairies and other businesses in approximately 15 different states. John’s clients range from small family partnerships and sole proprietorships to very large multi-entity/multi-facility operations in which he helps in a variety of ways including audit/review services, tax and estate planning, entity formation/dissolution and succession planning. John’s technical expertise in the area of taxes encompasses everything from individuals and partnerships to corporations, S-corporations, trusts, non-profit organizations and gift and estate tax returns. Additionally, he consults with clients on various financial topics, particularly new business ventures and analysis of business expansion and contraction.
• University of California, Riverside
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
• Licensed to practice as a Certified Public Accountant in the state of California since 2011.
• QuickBooks Certified Pro Advisor since 2007. QuickBooks consultant
• Certified as a Chartered Global Management Accountant by the AICPA since 2014.
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• California Society of Certified Public Accountants
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL EMPHASIS
• Dairy Farm Accounting, Accounting for Agriculture, Cattle Accounting
• Financial Statement Preparations and Audits
• Tax and Estate Planning for Farmers, including succession planning
• Tax Deferred Exchanges