- Accounting major from Long Beach State.
- US Navy – 3 tours in Viet Nam in 4 years.
- Private Industry – 3 years.
- Public Accounting – over 45 years working primarily with the dairy industry.
- Licensed by the State of California in 1981 as a certified public accountant.
- Founder and managing partner of Genske, Mulder & Company, LLP. This three-office firm specializes in dairy farm accounting, tax and estate planning for about 500 dairy farms that produce approximately 15% of the nation’s milk in 33 states from Hawaii to New York.
- Partner in a dairy farm in Roswell, New Mexico, milking 2,000 cows daily.
- Lobbyist and Board Member, National Dairy Producers Organization, INC.
- Managing Member, 100% U.S.A. Milk, LLC.
- Lecturer for the dairy industry.
- Accounting expert witness in legal disputes and at trial.