Eric joined the firm in 2008 prior to graduating from college in 2009 and became partner in 2016. Eric works closely with clients and businesses in multiple states to provide a full range of accounting, tax, and financial services. Which include, but not limited to financial statement preparation and analysis, income tax preparation and planning, and cash flow projections.
Although highly experienced in dairy accounting, orchard accounting and other farming operations he works with all business types in a variety of industries. Eric enjoys getting to know clients, helping them to succeed and values the relationship that forms working together over time. The most rewarding part of his work is helping clients and cutting their taxes by navigating through complex tax laws.
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL EMPHASIS
• Dairy Farm Accounting, Agricultural Accounting
• Review, Compilation and Financial Statement Preparation
• Tax Preparation and Planning for Individuals and all Business Entities
• Accounting Software and Procedures Assistance
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
• Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of California since 2013
• QuickBooks Certified Pro Advisor, QuickBooks Consultant.
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentration in Accounting and Finance – California State University, Stanislaus.
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• California Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Board Director, California Society of Certified Public Accountants, San Joaquin Chapter
• Management of an Accounting Practice Committee Chair, California Society of Certified Public Accountants, San Joaquin Chapter
• Past Emerging Professionals Committee Chair, California Society of Certified Public Accountants, San Joaquin Chapter