Danielle Emel joined Genske, Mulder & Company, LLP in 1998 just prior to her graduation from California State University, Stanislaus. She acquired her certified public accountant license from the State of California in 2003 and became a partner of the firm two years later.
Danielle works extensively, but not exclusively, with agricultural accounting. Although highly experienced in working with dairy, orchard and farm tax deductions, she also enjoys working with small businesses in other industries. She assists clients with a full range of accounting services, including tax, cash flow projections and analysis for financing purposes, estate planning, entity formation/dissolution and distressed operations.
• Bachelor of Science with concentration in accounting, California State University, Stanislaus
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
• Licensed to practice as a Certified Public Accountant in the State of California since 2003.
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• California Society of Certified Public Accountants
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL EMPHASIS:
• Review, Compilation and Financial Statement Preparation
• Tax Preparation
• Estate Planning
• Accounting Software Assistance
• Specialized Industry Farmer’s Tax Law