• Employed by Andy Van Dyk & Martha Norden of Van Dyk & Associates, which later merged with Genske Mulder & Company in 2016.
• Professional emphasis includes tax and estate planning, trust administration, agribusiness, private industry and tax deferred exchanges.
• Client base extends to a majority of the Western United States.
• Resides in North Fontana, California, with his wife Yvette and two children.
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration emphasis accounting – University of California, Riverside – 2007
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
• Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of California
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• California Society of Certified Public Accountants