• Has been with the firm since 2000 and became a partner in 2006.
• Received her B.S. degree from California State University, Stanislaus in June 1996 and obtained her CPA license in 1999 from the State of California.
• Prepares financial statements, income tax return preparation, tax planning and cash flow projections. Assists clients with business financial statement analysis and has established relationships with several lenders.
• Assists clients with software applications and streamlining accounting procedures.
• Spent most of her life living on dairy farms and pasture ground. Lives in Turlock, California with her husband, John.
• Portuguese and Spanish speaking accountant.