- Has been with the firm since 1992 and became partner in 1997.
- His work concentrates on financial statement and income tax preperation with a variety of clients and businesses, however, his close work with dairy, business owners, and managers take up most of his time and involves detailed financial analysis, cash flow projections, estate planning, and helping clients establish and maintain a working relationship with various financial and lending institutions.
- Grew up on his family dairy and worked there until going into public accounting.
- Received a B.S. degree in Business Administration, with an accounting concentration, from California State University at Stanislaus.
- Lives in Hilmar, California and is married to Elizabeth and they have four children, Isabella, Gianna, Mia and Lucia.
- Portuguese and Spanish speaking accountant.